A quick look on their website says that Specialty Merchandise Corporation has been around for more then 60 years.If it was a real scam, does one still think they can still be in business?

I'm sure every company out there has the complainers out there. From reading all the comments, it seems like it is all due to a lack of research and hard work ethic.

Sales is not for everyone, esp if someone is trying to sell products online when they barely know how to work a computer.I'll do my own research on SMC reviews and come to my own conclusions instead of reading these misinformed comments.

Had an Experience with SMC?

Comments

I have been in marketing since 1960,I have found only three firms that offer a business oportunity that truly work as promised.They are as follows: SMCorp,Address, America,and Cossman international.

I know one couple that are millionaires from marketing SMC products.

I THINK ONCE YOU HAVE DONE YOUR RESEARCH YOU WILL FIND THAT THE COMMENTS ARE VALID. THANKS.

i think smc is a real good company i myself have been dealing with them for over ten years when i set up in the flea market thats the company that i dealt with i have nothing but good things to say about this company and the people are very friendly when you speak with them on the phone so my version keep your bad comments to yurself.

Great Company!I couldn't agree more!

They work with you in which ever way you choose.Not pushy, just helpful!

I have done my research and I have had SUPER customer service!I have made 3 phone calls today and have had ongoing email correspondence with tech support.

They SAY 24 hours turn time on responses...NOPE!!!!! Try less than 30 mins per response, and phone responses were even quicker! I am a real Newbie and my online coaching which was supposed to be 20 mins was 45 mins and VERY informative!!!

I had the pleasure of also calling my EMerchant representative and he was probably the most helpful person I have ever encountered via telephone.THEY WANT YOU TO SUCCEED!