SMC Customer Service
- (888) 765-0505
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
SMC began as a family business more than sixty years ago. SMC founder Abe Levine warehoused vast quantities of giftware and general merchandise, and instead of hiring a sales force, he put people into business for themselves selling that product. This simple idea continues to work today on a vast scale. In order to start working with the SMC one is obliged to buy a membership. Besides the access to low priced goods, one also gets free Business Coaching. The SMC Member Website is always up-to-date with new merchandise arrivals, special promotions, services, etc. The latest copy of The Specialty Wholesaler Newsletter is always available online, and updated every month. This newsletter is packed with information about the latest arrivals, news stories, money-making tips, and success stories from fellow SMC members.
Compare SMC to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Mobile, Alabama, United States
- Wichita Falls, Texas, United States
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Cleveland, Ohio, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Livingston, New Jersey, United States
- Jackson, Mississippi, United States
- Kokomo, Indiana, United States