I signed up with SMC online and received my kit in 7-10 business days.Within 2 weeks, they had debited my account another $29.95 for a website without any personal authorization whatsoever.
After recognizing this fact, I immediately canceled my membership within the 30 day period and hopefully will get my entire refund. I researched their website and found out that you are paying 60% of cost vs. 30% of cost as per what other members were saying. This may have been true years ago, but not today.
A lot of items are either sold out or unavailable. This is typical telemarketing scheme within the internet arena. I was given a personal phone number in case I had any problems, but my phone call was never returned.
If I do not get my refund entirely, I will report them to the FTC and the BBB.Thank you for listening.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a defective element TV from target on black Friday, tried to have target exchange it but they were out of stock so i attempted to call element electronics..."
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012. Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or..."
- "I recently started shopping back at Rue 21 company. In the past i brought alot of tank tops and only wore them once due to small holes in the front..."
- "I rec'd a call from an extremely rude woman, Lisa Wallace, who refused to verify what she was trying to collect saying I would be charged $ if she sent..."
- "I ordered a 200cc df motor scooter (mc-x61) from powersports max and the service was pretty good. However, when they sent the scooter, I did not receive the windshield, ..."
- "Rented a 20 foot uhaul truck and drove from Albany, NY to Troy, NY (around 11 miles) and the gas guage moved from half to just under a quarter. Seeing..."
- "I'm an IT guy and I bought a sweet spa from PHTS. The reviews are posted every month from the same dude just a new spin?!! If you have a..."
- "This guy is the same guy who scammed me years ago with Ameristar Foreclosure Solutions, I lost my home, then divorce followed, here is the link http://usacomplaints.com/business-finance/546130-ameristar-foreclosure-solutions-llc-bill-ray-complaints-reviews.html This guy just steals your..."