I signed up with SMC online and received my kit in 7-10 business days.Within 2 weeks, they had debited my account another $29.95 for a website without any personal authorization whatsoever.
After recognizing this fact, I immediately canceled my membership within the 30 day period and hopefully will get my entire refund. I researched their website and found out that you are paying 60% of cost vs. 30% of cost as per what other members were saying. This may have been true years ago, but not today.
A lot of items are either sold out or unavailable. This is typical telemarketing scheme within the internet arena. I was given a personal phone number in case I had any problems, but my phone call was never returned.
If I do not get my refund entirely, I will report them to the FTC and the BBB.Thank you for listening.f1af273 review #161042
You may also like
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "Dear All, Ã¬`m an Egyptian citizen ,and as Samsung is a worldwide product i bought my mobile phone i8510 from UAE. There`s a little wire unplugged and i need to get..."
- "Please see my first email Hello I called the Bristol store yesterday regarding a problem with my bangle I had my bangle from my mum New years Day she purchased this is Australia..."
- "The clothes do not fit at all I want a full refund the only giving me small percent I spent almost 200 and get only 90 dollars And they say..."
- "Finger Comber is AMAZING! I just read over the complaints on this site and disagree. But I do understand what it is like to not understand how to use a..."
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "My hair had fallen out so. Bad it cause it to be bald I'm still dealing with the fact that my hair will never be the same I would like..."
- "I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable..."