I signed up with SMC online and received my kit in 7-10 business days.Within 2 weeks, they had debited my account another $29.95 for a website without any personal authorization whatsoever.
After recognizing this fact, I immediately canceled my membership within the 30 day period and hopefully will get my entire refund. I researched their website and found out that you are paying 60% of cost vs. 30% of cost as per what other members were saying. This may have been true years ago, but not today.
A lot of items are either sold out or unavailable. This is typical telemarketing scheme within the internet arena. I was given a personal phone number in case I had any problems, but my phone call was never returned.
If I do not get my refund entirely, I will report them to the FTC and the BBB.Thank you for listening.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..."
- "the worst company who took my money for A Grade iPhone 5S and send me all C & D Grade products......I am going to protest against that , hope they..."
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "2nd can. No brazil nuts in can. Could 't find a broken one even. 1st can had 2. Buy a 15oz can I expect better from planters..."
- "Biggest pile of excrement I ever bought. I paid $2300 for this sleep number turd. I still haven't figured out a number cause it changes every time you change positions...."
- "Nancy seems to have a conspiracy theory about every negative post. I ordered pool paint and was told SS could match any Sherwin Williams color. Great! Paint arrived, not the..."
- "Shelter mutual has gave me *** since the 14th i was hurt in an accident by one of shelters cliants its the 22nd i still have no rental they keep..."
- "Today in Houston, my wife who travels every week on business was given the run around about her carry on baggage. The details are not important at this time but..."
- "The man runs a telemarketing scheme with predatory practises. His business gets private information on companies and his employees contact people at these companies offering them "help" for booking hotels on..."