SMC Catalog Items
My husband and I have been using SMC to sell merchandise for about 8mo. although they tried to convince us to use their website program. We found it was much cheaper to create our own which we have done. I believe that SMC has wonderful products and some of our customers are very pleased but, the problem that we are facing is that last years items (2008) catalog are either out of stock or discontinued. We went thru the trouble of taking those items off the website only to order and receive the (2009) catalog and found those items still listed for sell. Someone please explain to me how in the world can you advertise items for sell and you know they are out of stock or discontinued? We received the new catalog only to discover that a great amount of items listed for sell don't even exist.
We have had to refund over 500.00 because products are in the catalog for sell but they are discontinued. My husband and I are getting leery of offering anything because of the deception. This type of business dealing puts our character and integrity on the line. Can someone pls. advise us! We enjoy having our own business and making some good money but I don't like being deceived.
hunt4jerry.com1063f574 review #148520
You may also like
- "Mark Dulisse Used Deceptive Marketing Practices to Defraud & Deny Customer Refund &...Mark Dulisse aka Freedom 55 Financial aka Dominating GoogleI ordered an online digital product called Dominating Google that..."
- "The co-operative societies, with objects not confined to one state and serving the interests of members in more than one state for social and economic betterment of its members through..."
- "I am from The Payment Center in Talladega, Alabama. We have been accepting bill payments for walk in customers for 3 years. We currently service over 2500 people in our..."
- "I used to love love love Pepsi.....but over the last couple years I have noticed that it isn't what it used to be! It gets FLAT entirely to fast where..."
- "We ended up with a Thai au pair who spoke minimal English, then proceeded to use her days off soliciting men on the Internet. Beware of this company at the..."
- "Owner, Charles Yeung (1 647 296 4721) Re: Cosy Nook, 210 Victoria Street (908), Toronto, ON M5B 2R3, Canada, admitted there was a problem and stated he would refund..."
- "This creature calls it's self a man and I truly think it believes that it is. In fact it is far from it, a horror show of lies, slander, and..."
- "I contacted Awbreys Powder Coating concerning some bike parts i needed powder coated, communication was swift and on point, the gentleman seemed very confident he could deliver the services i..."
- "Tough to articulate....more than 20 months building a new house. Nicest guys that one might find in the building trades. In a nutshell, "over promised and under delivered"...."