SMC Catalog Items
My husband and I have been using SMC to sell merchandise for about 8mo. although they tried to convince us to use their website program. We found it was much cheaper to create our own which we have done. I believe that SMC has wonderful products and some of our customers are very pleased but, the problem that we are facing is that last years items (2008) catalog are either out of stock or discontinued. We went thru the trouble of taking those items off the website only to order and receive the (2009) catalog and found those items still listed for sell. Someone please explain to me how in the world can you advertise items for sell and you know they are out of stock or discontinued? We received the new catalog only to discover that a great amount of items listed for sell don't even exist.
We have had to refund over 500.00 because products are in the catalog for sell but they are discontinued. My husband and I are getting leery of offering anything because of the deception. This type of business dealing puts our character and integrity on the line. Can someone pls. advise us! We enjoy having our own business and making some good money but I don't like being deceived.
hunt4jerry.comf25bd1e review #148520
You may also like
- "My name is Rani devi from India, I freelancer in Freelancer.com (which is a good freelancing site). My brother and myself wanted to start a business in Florida, so..."
- "DEK roofing and ADVANCE TEMPERATURE TECHNICIANS do not want to take responsability on a roof and A/C job done in Oct 2008 , lying to the Business Better Bureau saying..."
- "It is with regret for now we are unable to post our identities’ as we all pray to God our day will come soon, we collectively succeed in suing for..."
- "I recently finished an entire month+ of back and forth emails between myself and Shoebuy.com's Customer (dis)Service. I had purchased a pair of shoes and was really excited to receive..."
- "This team is an extreme disappointment. Marina does not respond to any client requests, even after making a 50% down payment on the project. It has taken 3 months just..."
- "Bought a Southern Motion couch and chair from Art Van Furniture in Taylor, MI. Literally within the first two weeks we noticed wear in the fabric, we were..."
- "I used over 35 gallons of your Deck Over paint to cover my 14'10" x 28' deck and railings last summer. It now makes me sick to look at..."
- "I purchased my condo in June of 2013, the prior owner disclosed no issues with the heat pump. I have had nothing but problems with the heating and..."
- "We stayed at Americas Best Value Inn during our visit to Ft. Jackson, SC for our youngest son's graduation from drill school.We have five sons and they all have been..."