SMC Catalog Items
My husband and I have been using SMC to sell merchandise for about 8mo. although they tried to convince us to use their website program. We found it was much cheaper to create our own which we have done. I believe that SMC has wonderful products and some of our customers are very pleased but, the problem that we are facing is that last years items (2008) catalog are either out of stock or discontinued. We went thru the trouble of taking those items off the website only to order and receive the (2009) catalog and found those items still listed for sell. Someone please explain to me how in the world can you advertise items for sell and you know they are out of stock or discontinued? We received the new catalog only to discover that a great amount of items listed for sell don't even exist.
We have had to refund over 500.00 because products are in the catalog for sell but they are discontinued. My husband and I are getting leery of offering anything because of the deception. This type of business dealing puts our character and integrity on the line. Can someone pls. advise us! We enjoy having our own business and making some good money but I don't like being deceived.
You may also like
- "The co-operative societies, with objects not confined to one state and serving the interests of members in more than one state for social and economic betterment of its members through..."
- "I went to ask for Devere Group to transfer my UK pension abroad from the UK. Well, last time I do that! They said sorry we can not help as..."
- "Following up from: http://www.pissedconsumer.com/reviews-by-company/abd-world-group/abd-worldgroup-scam-dean-brady-liar-cheat-***-artist-20121126362404.html Dean Anthony Brady AKA ABD WorldGroup | 1-2-3 Pensions transfer The latest from another ex-consultant victim: (emailed to me 1 Nov 2013) "Hi there, Ive recently come across your..."
- "I recently shipped out a $900 Acer Aspire Touch 17" Laptop to be repaired. It had a shattered laptop screen at the top right-hand corner. I have insurance through Asurion..."
- "All I wanted was to buy my mother a cheap phone. Well It started out that way. I got her the phone and put it on the "free" (actually $5.99..."
- "august 2013. had no problems with them really, was always early on my payments. Then when the recall from GMC for chevy came out, I took it down to the..."
- "Have had this sofa for five years. After three years the bonded leather started to crack. I called gray's furniture in Gulfport MS where I bought it. He came out..."
- "Orbitz left my minor child stranded in an airport and refused to assist in finding another flight. I was on the phone with a condescending Indian woman who suggested my..."
- "I heard about BH Cosmetics and decided to purchase a few things to try out. 2 brush sets (Eye set, face sculpting set) which turned out to actually be quite high..."